Wednesday, April 13, 2011

TASTE THE RAINBOW! LOL!




At last I'm finally updating my blog aren't you guys excited as I am? LOL. Probably NOT. Yes yes, I'm not yet dead yet. I know I kinda like disappeared for like a month. Only because I'm that lazy to update it. Plus, I think that I have no reason to update it since EVERYTHING is fine. Nothing awesome happened like seeing a DOUBLE RAINBOW or something as awesome as that. :) Since it's already been a month and my blog is already been neglected for so long it's about time I blogged about something. I won't lie I tried to update it but I guess sometimes your brain just doesn't want to cooperate with you and decides to be BITCH. Hee~ I will update this blog once a month or when I feel like it. And and and, I want to show you a photo of my two babes. ;)




Don't they look simply adorable? LOL. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of you two. :D No, you can't simply take them because they are of my PROPERTY. My lesbian partners. Yes, I have two, and I LOVE them a lot. It feels like it was just yesterday that we met, haha, I still remember how Syairah hated me so much and at last came to love me. Aww, thanks Syairah for giving me the chance to be your friend. :') Ohh, and not to forget Adilah aka my Shanti, you smart ass girl, you should be proud of how smart you are, I'm jealous of you since you almost got everything that you could ever want. :) I wish I could just hug you guys right now! Promise me we won't ever get seperated no matter what?