Sunday, March 13, 2011

Random Post # 1


Okay, it's already 13th of March and only posted 1 damn thing. That's awesome. LOL. And it's because I was so called STUDYING for my first monthly exam. How was the exam you ask me? Well, it was okay, nothing easy but still okay. I know, it's the first monthly exam it should be easy as hell. Apparently, for me it ain't that easy.

Not because I didn't study or anything, it's just that maybe the questions are too hard. I don't know, or maybe I'm just dumb? Or maybe because I studied at the last minute. There are a lot of possibilities. HAHA. Just waiting for the results now. So worried. I'm not really hoping that I will magically get straight A's for all the subjects. But I hope it will all be an average.

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with watching all these HORROR MOVIES. This year only I think I watched over 10 to 12 horror movies I don't know maybe less maybe more I lost count already. xD Today, I watched 3 (plus the one I'm going to watch now) horror movies. HAHA. Try to add up the hours, it's crazy right? I'm such a dork, yeah I know and I'm PROUD of it! But I'm so addicted to watching movies. :(

This is officially a bad habit. If you are curious to know what movie I watched, well I will list it down for you. 24 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Hannibal Rising, and last but not least Day Of The Dead. :) I'm not gonna give my reviews on it only because it will be long and I don't really want to bore you to death. But all the movies are great though non the less.