Sunday, April 24, 2011

Busy Week?


This week was packed with activities for me. First it was the exam, then Carnival Bahasa on Saturday and Go Green on Sunday. The exam was splendid? HAHA. Not exactly, but it was quite tough since Form 1 and Form 2 syllabus was included.


The Carnival Bahasa was great, I signed up for Explorasi Bahasa. Had some goofy parts and I definitely had one heck of a time. I could easily get along with all my team members. There were a few checkpoints and at every checkpoint we had to complete 2 tasks. Some of them challenging and some of them were just plain fun. Even though my legs still hurt form all the running but you know what it's worth it. It's once in a life time opportunity after all, so why not. Plus, I got to learn a bit of the Indian and Chinese language. Makes me quite proud to be in a country with different races. I think that, out from all of the tasks that we had to complete, the painting the face and answering the riddles one was the fun-est.


Go Green was awesome, the walk wasn't tiring at all, the waiting part was a pain in the neck. I had a lot of fun especially the part where I got to meet students from different schools. I hope more events like this will be held more frequently, after all it's to raise the awareness to people. It starts out at Giant and also ends there. Syairah and I were one of the first people to reach Giant first. LOL. We had our lunch at KFC or should I say brunch. * NOTE TO SELF : BRING EXTRA CASH WHEN YOUR HEADING OUT SOMEWHERE, SO THAT YOU WON'T HAVE SHORTAGE OF CASH. * ( Sorry this post is short, it's only because I want to continue reading the book that I just bought. TEEHEE :P )


( Dorky picture of me and my friends. I wonder if you can guess which one am I? :P )