Monday, March 7, 2011

Just Kill Me Already


Yeah people, you guessed it, it's EXAM WEEK. Yay, it's so much fun that I just can't contain my happiness. =.=''
People who like exams are total weirdos. I mean, like really? Exams are the worst thing that could happen to anyone on this planet. Usually exams equals to stress levels being high.

Plus, the last minute cramming for people like me doesn't do you any good. Believe me I'm already in that situation. It's like a been there done that kind of thing. I think studying in advance isn't twice as fun as studying it at the last minute when everything is like intense. xD

OMG, why am I even posting this thing when I'm suppose to study? HAHA. I not really fond of studying FYI that's if you still don't realise it. LOL. At least there is the holidays to look forward to.. but wait... I forgot... there is like extra class for PMR and SPM students during that one week holiday. Not to mention the assignments that I have to do. :( That just took all my excitement away. I guess there are some sacrifices that I have to make for this year. *sigh*