Sunday, February 27, 2011

Movie Marathon


It's Sunday and that means, tomorrow will be school. =.=''. Awww, crapp~ And I think it's technically one week more until the first monthly exam. O.O And yet I have not even started to revise on anything. Obviously I'm gonna fail. *SIGH* Exams, why do you even have to exist? :(

I think the world would be a happier place if you just poof away into thin air. Enough about the depressing part of my life. Well, it's kinda hard not to talk bout depressing things when my life is full of depression. LOL. Okay, today was a movie marathon for me. Watched 2 movies straight the whole afternoon. HAHA.

I watched '' HUSK '' and '' CASE 39 '', I know both of the movies are old, but I haven't seen it yet so you can just shut up now. HUSK was okay a lot of gore just the way I liked it. It had some of its predictable parts, but overall it was fun to watch. I would rate it 6.5/10 I guess? On the other hand, CASE 39 was really really epic, I regret that I didn't get to catch it on the big screen. With an awesome twist, the kid turns out to be a demon. The kid was cute though. The part was acted by Jodelle Ferland, she's so young but she's so wonderful in her acting. :D

Renee Zellweger proven herself to be such a great actress in this movie. :) If you don't know what I'm talking bout you probably haven't seen it yet. I would really recommend you to watch it. I liked it. Don't know if you will, but how bout giving it a try? The rating for it would be a 10/10. Teehee~ Can't wait for the movie SCREAM 4 to play in the theatres. All this waiting is killing me! Haha.