Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lucifer is her name.


Okay, so I'm just gonna update my blog about something.It's about this girl at my school, can't really say the name right here, so I'm just gonna call her LUCIFER :) Well, this LUCIFER, acts like your stereotypical bit*h. Yes, and I'm not exaggerating, it's the truth.She just doesn't know when to give up. Doesn't she realise that almost everyone hates her? She must be soo blind to not relise that. =.=''

And usually the people who doesn't hate her either just doesn't know who she really is or they just share the same interest that is bad mouthing other people.She talks bad things behind people's back and act like a total angel infront of that person. That is soo irritating. She should just die in a hole.

And another thing is, she seems to really like to twist and turn stories so that it will look like the other person is guilty, but the truth is she's to be blame. I don't get it why she just likes to say bad things about people. She isn't that perfect if you ask me. And how come that guy is nuts for her? He must be blind too, I guess. It makes total sense now. They are truly made for each other. xD LUCIFER must think that she is so damn perfect that other people are beneath her.

I don't want to burst your bubble but wake up and smell the coffee YOU ARE NOT PERFECT YOU IDIOT! Geez, you are so pathetic you know that? Get a life, don't be such a douchebag all the time. It just sickens me to the core. Perhaps you think what your doing is right? Didn't your mummy and daddy teach you what is right and what is wrong or you just don't know how to differentiate between right and wrong or your just doing it out of sheer pleasure? And you act all goody goody infront of the teacher. Such a two faced whore.