Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mixed Emotions


Tomorrow is Chinese New Year and I got a cold and a headache. Totally not in the festive mood. How many days more and it's hell again. Yes, I'm referring school as hell.One week of holiday is not gonna do any good.

Why not make it one month?Just remembered bout the homework given by the teachers, it's not that much, but still a homework will always be a pain in the ass to do. I feel like crap right now. SIGH.

It's as if my life is not miserable enough.I have to always remind myself to stay positive. It's just too hard because the obstacles that lay ahead of me is just too much to handle. Goshh, I complain too much. LOL.Life is life, and will always stay that way. Staying cooped up in the house isn't very pleasant.

I need my friends to cheer me up, I'm too down in the dumps.The only thing that I look forward to when school reopens is to meet my friends, thats all, nothing more.I feel hopelessly sad, miserable, frustrated, annoyed and angry. Mixed emotions, yeah.The second only thing that keeps me going is HIM