Sunday, January 30, 2011

Scary My Ass :|



Hello, people of earth. xD
Been a while since I have posted anything. :) Miss doing it. :| So why not start this with, how are you guys doing?I sound extra cheesy today. lol. Went out with a couple of friends today. It was totally fun.Didn't go any further than J.J. Even though it gets really boring at times, not much to see.

Watched a movie, the second time in this whole month. (Khurafat)I don't get it, how come they said it was so scary when all of the time I was laughing when the ''scary ghost'' popped up? The man beside me must have thought that I was crazy and that totally pissed off some people who was sitting behind me.There must be something wrong with me? O.O

The sound effects wasn't even helping me to get into the scary mood. :(Because you know what? It's too predictable. Said it through the whole movie like 1000 times.Like for reals?? Are all ghost movies that predictable?Damn, ghost movies ain't what it's used to be.I'm really disappointed. I was expected to be creeped out, terrified, scared for life, but sadly I wasn't even near that. >:|Actually you can't call it a scary movie if it only has popped up ghost.

Other then that original scary ghost only.And I totally forgot to mention. The holidays have officially arrived! Yay!Happy Chinese New Year for those who are celebrating. :)