Thursday, February 3, 2011

Do I deserve him?



When I think back, I do realize the mistakes that I have done and the pain that I have caused him.
Do I even deserve him? Why do I take things for granted?Because I guess I have not yet been through heartbreak.I think that's the cause for my selfishness.

Maybe, that one person is right.All the things that the particular person said is all true, it's just that I don't want to admit my mistake.His been so good to me. How could I be so selfish enough to do that sort of thing.

I have never met someone so selfless and so caring like him not to mention really romantic. I'm afraid, the longer that I am with him the more pain I will cause him.I really don't know what to do. Should I leave him? Of course I should not, that will be the biggest mistake in my entire life. I do love him, like a lot. I am just really puzzled.

I don't deserve someone as good as him and as perfect as him. I deserve to be alone. Maybe I'm just too young for all this love thing. Maybe I'm just not ready yet.It just goes to show you how stupid I am to not appreciate someone like him.