Thursday, February 17, 2011

Here comes the Dino, Rawrr :P


Hello ladies and germs. LOL. Sorry for the totally random title and picture. Haha. It's been a while, anyone missed me during my absences? :) I hope not.Not that I didn't want to post anything, it's just that nothing interesting happened so I thought it would be a waste of time to update something so little and unimportant and not to mention boring and draggy. :P To tell you the truth I still have nothing to post here.

But what the heck. I will give it a shot.Okay, let me think of what I'm gonna write..I have got nothing.. Let's see, school? Like always, boring. Homework and all that. Ohh, and today was presentation day for Science. It was really awkward when my group had to present on our part cause it was all over the place. Didn't planned it out quite well, but it isn't that bad. Well, i guess it's not that bad.I think it qualifies as a huge ass FAIL! Better yet an EPIC FAIL! LMAO.

All I did was laugh all the way. Didn't know why. Nothing was really that funny. Art's period was kinda fun and exciting. It's been a long time since I have ever touched a paint brush. And I think that would be the last, that's if the teacher ever ask me to do anything that involves a paint brush. HAHA.Learnt how to do the hard edge technique.

Even though mine turned out quite horrible as I might say. But it's a first time try of course it will look like crap. xDThere will be school on Saturday, dunno if I should go or not. I might go but it depends.I think that's all. LOL. That was fast and brief. >:PI will update my blog with more interesting stuffs than this later on. I promise. :|