Sunday, February 6, 2011

Let The Torturing Begin


Goshh, school is just tomorrow, it's just a couple of hours more till school n torture. D':
Say it isn't so, please. I don't want the holidays to end. Even though if the holidays are boring but at least I get to stay away from school. And the normal routine will start.

The coming holidays are way too far. Please oh please someone just burn down the whole school. LOL. In reality that thing won't happen.I will just have to accept the fact that it will open and I will have to go n suffer there.Someone, save me from this treacherous life of mine. Dramatic much? Totally. xD

Back to all the shitty assemblies, exams n studies. Don't get me wrong, I don't technically hate it that much, but it's just that I dunno. When it comes to school. I just.. I just.. DON'T LIKE IT. Not hate but don't like.I just feel like crying like a big ass baby right now. Every day is like one step closer to PMR. Man, I feel like puking just by typing it.

And the homeworks that I'm suppose to do aren't even done yet I'm so dead. Practically subjects to the homework aren't tomorrow. But thinking bout it. If I got tuition and all I won't have enough time to finish it all. I guess I have no choice but just have to finish it tonight. Wish me luck. I hope my hand will still survive after this. :(