Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Say No To Racism


Okay, I really want to post something bout this racism thing which is going on in my school.
I think that teachers should be an example to the students to not be racist.Unfortunately, some teachers, not all, are being really racist and this really irritates me.Teachers are like the second role model to students when in school.Their actions are put up for the view of the public which are the students.

I really think, that being a teacher, is truly a great job because there are things that they must put up with. Since my mother is a teacher, so I do understand the hard life of being a teacher.If you are desperately RACIST, I would really prefer for you to not show it in front of the students.Also, remember that you have a reputation as a teacher to keep.

Well, this teacher at my school. Not saying the person's name. Is like really racist. She just doesn't think before she goes on and bash other people's race. Seriously, even if you have a super hyper mouth, but don't you think that you should think before you talk?The existence of the quote THINK BEFORE YOU TALK is created for people like you but sadly it just doesn't work anymore now a days.Not to be disrespectful, but I can't stand this sort of behaviour, especially when it is done by someone really respected.

I truthfully hope that you will realize what you are doing is very wrong and just stop it.Do us all a favour and just STOP IT.I really don't want to think that you are a terrible teacher, there is still hope for change though.It is pretty sad to see it happening before my eyes. If you can't stand living in a country with multiple races with different beliefs then maybe you should just live on a deserted island.

At least if you can't accept the fact that you are living with them, then try to think that you are living with HUMANS who have feelings and emotions like you do.In the end, if you put aside all the races and beliefs. We are actually just the same. So, we might as well just live together treating each other with respect.