Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Ending At Last




You know what? It turned out fine in the end! Goshh, I'm so happy right now. Happier than anyone on this freaking planet! :D I'm so lucky to have such an understanding and a really patient boyfriend like him.

I promise myself I won't attempt that dumb thing ever again! It was kinda stupid of me to do that sort of thing. I didn't think much about the consequences before I acted. I guess, everyone makes mistakes but luckily for me it didn't cost me anything. :) THANK GOD!

At least it's one less thing for me to worry about. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, and that is from the bottom of my heart. You never really realise that you love that someone so much until you lose them but it will probably be too late anyway. LOL. Now! I can stop crying. YAY! I feel so pathetic but I don't give a crap about it cause I'm too happy to care. ~

I will try to make our relationship worthwhile. I will try to change for the better for him and myself. I will at least try to do those two things for now. It's a start to make everything just the way it's suppose to be. :') I'm currently watching EPIC MEAL TIME. Totally going off topic here but I just wanted you to know. xD

P/S: I will probably post 2 or 3 entries per month, but I'm not really sure yet. I guess it will be according to my mood. So don't question why I don't update my blog that often.